Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, could certainly apply for Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.